Pacific Hot Tub Solutions - - UPDATED CONSUMER INFORMATION - " DAN TRUSSELL REVIEWS " STATE OF OREGON.
Online reviews for Dan Trussell and other businesses have been falsely posted by Pacific Hot Tub Solutions trying to game the system to make a buck. The reviews have been posted on Google, Facebook and other review sites. In Oregon the government is cracking down on Pacific Hot Tub Solutions and its owners Kim Stogsdill and Scott Stogsdill to make sure citizens aren't shelling out their hard-earned money under false pretenses, reports The State of Oregon consumer fraud division. The owners of Pacific Hot Tub Solutions have been convicted of Fraud, Grand Theft, Meth, Heroin, and consumer fraud among other crimes over the last decade.
Following a recent investigation of Pacific Hot Tub Solutions and its owners Kim Priest and Scott Stogsdill it was revealed to have published hundreds of fake online reviews, about Dan Trussell, Oregon Hot Tub, and PDQ Spa repair. The State of Oregon Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) is on a mission to stop fabricated reviews from being posted and to remove the ones that already exist.
According to the State of Oregon, more than 200 consumer reviews have been posted by this company using over 115 alias or simply posted as anonymous. The regulators have the power to go after consumer protection law violators with civil or even criminal proceedings. Pacific Hot tub Solutions has 4 judgment against the company resulting in over $250,000 in compensation to affected business and individuals.
Oregon regulators are trying to crack down on fake reviews posted by the owners of Pacific Hot Tub Solutions. Company owners Kim and Scott Stogsdill have been taken to court and ultimately fined more than $80,000 for posting 68 fabricated review about long time hot tub store owner Dan Trussell.
The State of Oregon is asking for your help in this case. If you see reviews of the negative nature about Dan Trussell, Oregon Hot Tub, or PDQ Spa repair, Please report the reviews to The State of Oregon Consumer Fraud line.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Dan Trussell
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH GETITDIGITAL SEE THE ATTACHED PHOTOS THEY ARE SELLING GRAY MARKET ITEMS AND NOT DISCLOSING IT, DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH THIS COMPANY. ..."
- "I ordered Legos and got some cheep *** wantabie building blocks. I want to return them. Your *** code things I did 12 times. It never went through, it also..."
- "We went to the theater at the old mill in Bend Or had to wait outside for 20 minutes to get a ticket another 45 minutes in line for popcorn..."