Pacific Hot Tub Solutions - - UPDATED CONSUMER INFORMATION - " DAN TRUSSELL REVIEWS " STATE OF OREGON.
Online reviews for Dan Trussell and other businesses have been falsely posted by Pacific Hot Tub Solutions trying to game the system to make a buck. The reviews have been posted on Google, Facebook and other review sites. In Oregon the government is cracking down on Pacific Hot Tub Solutions and its owners Kim Stogsdill and Scott Stogsdill to make sure citizens aren't shelling out their hard-earned money under false pretenses, reports The State of Oregon consumer fraud division. The owners of Pacific Hot Tub Solutions have been convicted of Fraud, Grand Theft, Meth, Heroin, and consumer fraud among other crimes over the last decade.
Following a recent investigation of Pacific Hot Tub Solutions and its owners Kim Priest and Scott Stogsdill it was revealed to have published hundreds of fake online reviews, about Dan Trussell, Oregon Hot Tub, and PDQ Spa repair. The State of Oregon Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) is on a mission to stop fabricated reviews from being posted and to remove the ones that already exist.
According to the State of Oregon, more than 200 consumer reviews have been posted by this company using over 115 alias or simply posted as anonymous. The regulators have the power to go after consumer protection law violators with civil or even criminal proceedings. Pacific Hot tub Solutions has 4 judgment against the company resulting in over $250,000 in compensation to affected business and individuals.
Oregon regulators are trying to crack down on fake reviews posted by the owners of Pacific Hot Tub Solutions. Company owners Kim and Scott Stogsdill have been taken to court and ultimately fined more than $80,000 for posting 68 fabricated review about long time hot tub store owner Dan Trussell.
The State of Oregon is asking for your help in this case. If you see reviews of the negative nature about Dan Trussell, Oregon Hot Tub, or PDQ Spa repair, Please report the reviews to The State of Oregon Consumer Fraud line.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Dan Trussell
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering. What actually..."
- "Ordered 100 blooms for my girlfriend for Valentines day as I would be away with my team. Called to check up on it on Monday told it was shipped..."
- "I have enjoyed the food, service, and fun at Rising Sun AKA Fong's for over 20 years but today after finding a dried up piece of a foreign object..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."