The manger told me I was getting a used hot tub that had been fully checked out and in good working order, he personally did the work himself.However it was spitting ball bearings and had a frozen valve, 2 broken jets and one of the pumps was not working, many other issues as well.

I asked the owner for a refund or to fix the issues at no additional cost. She said I was 1 in 1000 unhappy customers and she did not care and hung up on me, three separate times.

She said I agreed to as is..which is not true.

Had an Experience with Pacific Hot Tub Solutions?

Comments

Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States #970190

This is a liar who as you can see with the other 7 posts this is a freak stalker running slandering ads against a legit hot tub shop? Just here to say it's all BS! 1 fired employee who's going to be sued by doing this...

Lincoln City, Oregon, United States #914315

WE GOT A BAD HOT TUB DEAL AT PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS.The worst part was the owner and manager.

We have never been treated so poorly by a company. We wish we never answered the post on Craigslist by Pacific Hot Tub Solutions. the manager Scott lied to us, We found out latter his name in the hot tub industry is "Slick Scott" from what we found out from other hot tub people he has a long line of bad hot tub deals. The owner Kim has threatened to sue us if we do not stop telling the truth about her company.

We have asked her to leave us alone but she will not stop harassing us. It got so bad we had to have the police issue a no contact order on Kim and scott the owner and manager. BUYER BEWARE ON PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS. THEY NEED TO FIND A BETTER WAY TO RUN THEIR COMPANY.

Pacific Hot Tub solutions sells old bad condition hot tubs to the unknowing public. They offer no help after the sale and the warranty is worthless. DON'T GET SCAMMED BY THIS COMPANY WHO THINKS YOUR A SUCKER AND WANTS TO TAKE YOUR MONEY! DON'T FALL VICTIM TO PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS GAME!

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM. DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM OR YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING TO HOLD ACCOUNTABLE!?? DO NOT GIVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS.

We are going to report this companys actions to The Oregon department of Justice consumer affairs line.RECONDITIONED HOT TUBS OREGON THEY ARE NOT

Portland, Oregon, United States #903728

kptv.com/video?clipId=7324492&autostart=true

here's your huckleberry certified hot tub lunatic watch this and protect yourself from this internet predator *** bag!dan trussell aka MY USED HOT TUB PRO google him and don't give this dude your money his a scam!

dan trussell google his name soon as see just what a piece of work this fool is!

Everywhere you see CAP LOCKS ALL IN THE AD CHANCES ARE IT'S HIM! IF IT SEEMS A LITTLE MORE OPINION THAN CUSTOMER IT IS!

IT'S THE SPA JOCKEY UP THERE IN THE VIDEO!WATCH IT AND NOW DO YA FEEL ME?

to KISS MY *** Cathedral City, California, United States #914313

Mr Stogsdill you forgot to mention your long criminal record for robbery, burglary, fraud, grand theft,meth, heroin,.............Google "Scott Stogsdill hot tub" to see the long line of mug shots.

You also forgot to come clean about your reign of terror on the successful hot tub company's in Oregon.

Posting more fraud and lies on all the review sites. You are destroying your company. Why do you mess with peoples livelihood?

You are a flim - flam man Mr Stogsdill. Your fraud company Pacific Hot Tub Solutions is a sinking ship.

The ship is sinking at your own hand. You like to mess with others livelihood.

now you are loosing yours.

You need to go back to jail.This time they should just throw away the key

LINCOLN CITY HOT TUB REPAIR KIM PRIEST SCOTT STOGSDILL HOT TUB FRAUD

to KISS MY *** Banks, Oregon, United States #914318

YOUR SHIP IS SINKING SCOTT STOGSDILL!

YOU SHOULD HAVE WENT LEGIT AFTER YOU WERE RELEASED FROM JAIL.

LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE HEADED BACK TO JAIL!

CLEAN UP YOUR ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oregon City, Oregon, United States #889211

Your a freak!You've gone around to any and all sites like this one and cry about how

MR.

SCOTT STOGSDILL runs PHTS? I am SCOTT STOGSDILL and your nothing but a disturbed individual who's game is OLD! Check it out son, we have an A- with the BBB. What do you have?

That's right you have NO ratings because your FAKE! We have over 10,000 followers around who love and watch what we do. Where's your Facebook page? We won the super service award from Angie's list for the Portland chapter in 2013!

You won what award for hot tub services where??? Yeah that's what I thought....So, you run your neck with multiple smear ads on Craigslist everyday in Portland and you've gone to "pissed consumer" and "rip off report" and post like a burnt customer?? Get a grip fool nobody buys your pathetic lies with your constant harassment here and everywhere else. THIS FREAKS MO IS WRITING WITH HIS CAPS LOCKED IN SO IF YOU SEE ANYBODY ADVERTISING WITH ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IT'S DANIEL TRUSSELL AKA

MY USED HOT TUB PRO

PORTLAND HOT TUB REPAIR

CERTIFIED HOT TUB REPAIR

THE OLD HOT TUB FACTORY HOT SPRINGS SPA REPAIR TILLAMOOK HOT TUB REPAIR A quick search of Yamhill County records show mr.

Trussell's rein of terror on good folks! Watch out!

Watch the video and protect yourself and your neighbors!kptv.com/video?clipId=7324492&autostart=true

I bought a hot tub from this man SCOTT STOGSDILL of PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS..At first he seemed nice and sincere when he was showing me his hot tubs he always had a know it all attitude showing me things in the most minute detail.

He really seemed on his game.

So i took the chance and bought a tub from him. two weeks after i picked it up and got it wired and full the tub was very noisy and would not heat up past 85!!!!! After leaving 7 messages for him he scheduled a time to come out and "Take care of it" not only was he 3 hours late for our appointment but also charged me for him showing up...

He didn't even have the right motor and said he would be back.... That was 4 months ago and still no word.

then had the police called on ME for calling him so much..... 12 calls in 4 months i believe is LENIENT WHEN I GAVE YOU $3000!!!!!! I for one don't like being taken.

He manipulates the law to get what he wants. YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!!

I should have done my research and figured out who this crook really is. Trust me when i say shocked....

Don't believe me?

Look for yourself.

GOOGLE scott stogsdill hot tub.also goggle pics to see the crooks mug shoots for fraud.

nathan.soll92563
to Tom Lincoln City, Oregon, United States #860523

This is a copy of a review from our competitors and pasted to a review on us. look up Oregon hot tub repair on this web site and the review matches pretty much word for word. taking what your customers say about you and trying to pass it off as us huh Danny boy...things must be getting bad for you to act like your us...

to nathan.soll92563 Portland, Oregon, United States #866536

TIME TO TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS. YOU CAN NOT BLAME YOUR COMPANYS PROBLEMS ON OTHERS.

to Tom Portland, Oregon, United States #866833

Your so off base and completely obsessed!!All these reviews are from you FREAK!

You have got to be kidding me? You have such a boring life to mess with people and this blah blah blah site?

If anyone believes this lunatic please go buy a hot tub from him!Med line freak!