I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated BS ads from Dan Trussell aka my used hot tub pro/ portland hot tub repair / the old hot tub factory / come on now posting pix from our Facebook is way stalker and suspect for obsessed behavior.

Please be smarter than he thinks you are go to our Facebook page, BBB report (4) complaints in 4 years, we'll take that. We've made a few mistakes and owned them and have become better as a company from it.

We also won the super service award from Angie's list for 2013! So, now what do you think? Do you believe a no name? no face? not a customer but, a deranged stalking fool who has seriously major issues!??

Watch the news footage of this scam artist predator!

Link to the truth here! Watch this video by Fox12 KPTV news segment on this guy!

*** copy and paste this ***

kptv.com/video?clipId=7324492&autostart=true

Don't take my word for it! Watch video of a scared scam artist!

Can't hide from the truth danny boy! Get off our wave and quit making up stories to hurt us! Scott :)

Had an Experience with Pacific Hot Tub Solutions?

Comments

Beaverton, Oregon, United States #1219400

Pacific Hot Tub Solutions - - UPDATED CONSUMER INFORMATION - " DAN TRUSSELL REVIEWS " STATE OF OREGON.

ISSUE NOT RESOLVED

Online reviews for Dan Trussell and other businesses have been falsely posted by Pacific Hot Tub Solutions trying to game the system to make a buck.The reviews have been posted on Google, Facebook and other review sites.

In Oregon the government is cracking down on Pacific Hot Tub Solutions and its owners Kim Stogsdill and Scott Stogsdill to make sure citizens aren't shelling out their hard-earned money under false pretenses, reports The State of Oregon consumer fraud division. The owners of Pacific Hot Tub Solutions have been convicted of Fraud, Grand Theft, Meth, Heroin, and consumer fraud among other crimes over the last decade.

Following a recent investigation of Pacific Hot Tub Solutions and its owners Kim Priest and Scott Stogsdill it was revealed to have published hundreds of fake online reviews, about Dan Trussell, Oregon Hot Tub, and PDQ Spa repair. The State of Oregon Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) is on a mission to stop fabricated reviews from being posted and to remove the ones that already exist.

According to the State of Oregon, more than 200 consumer reviews have been posted by this company using over 115 alias or simply posted as anonymous.

The regulators have the power to go after consumer protection law violators with civil or even criminal proceedings. Pacific Hot...

The State of Oregon is asking for your help in this case.If you see reviews of the negative nature about Dan Trussell, Oregon Hot Tub, or PDQ Spa repair, Please report the reviews to The State of Oregon Consumer Fraud line.

Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States #970189

Complete BS! See all of this freaks posts? Need I say more?

Paradise Valley, Arizona, United States #924037

You both are nutballs!

Cathedral City, California, United States #915585

I bought a hot tub from this man SCOTT STOGSDILL of PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS..At first he seemed nice and sincere when he was showing me his hot tubs he always had a know it all attitude showing me things in the most minute detail.

He really seemed on his game.

So i took the chance and bought a tub from him. two weeks after i picked it up and got it wired and full the tub was very noisy and would not heat up past 85!!!!! After leaving 7 messages for him he scheduled a time to come out and "Take care of it" not only was he 3 hours late for our appointment but also charged me for him showing up...

He didn't even have the right motor and said he would be back.... That was 4 months ago and still no word.

then had the police called on ME for calling him so much..... 12 calls in 4 months i believe is LENIENT WHEN I GAVE YOU $3000!!!!!! I for one don't like being taken.

He manipulates the law to get what he wants. YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!!

I should have done my research and figured out who this crook really is. Trust me when i say shocked....

Don't believe me?

Look for yourself.

GOOGLE scott stogsdill hot tub.Also goggle pics to see the crooks mug shoots for fraud.

Oregon City, Oregon, United States #914301

Mr Stogsdill you forgot to mention your long criminal record for robbery, burglary, fraud, grand theft,meth, heroin,.............Google "Scott Stogsdill hot tub" to see the long line of mug shots.

You also forgot to come clean about your reign of terror on the successful hot tub company's in Oregon.

Posting more fraud and lies on all the review sites. You are destroying your company. Why do you mess with peoples livelihood?

You are a flim - flam man Mr Stogsdill. Your fraud company Pacific Hot Tub Solutions is a sinking ship.

The ship is sinking at your own hand. You like to mess with others livelihood.

now you are loosing yours.

You need to go back to jail.This time they should just throw away the key

Oregon City, Oregon, United States #914296

He really seemed on his game.

He manipulates the law to get what he wants. YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!!

Don't believe me?

Look for yourself.

Oregon City, Oregon, United States #889197

Your a freak!You've gone around to any and all sites like this one and cry about how

MR.

SCOTT STOGSDILL runs PHTS? I am SCOTT STOGSDILL and your nothing but a disturbed individual who's game is OLD! Check it out son, we have an A- with the BBB. What do you have?

That's right you have NO ratings because your FAKE! We have over 10,000 followers around who love and watch what we do. Where's your Facebook page? We won the super service award from Angie's list for the Portland chapter in 2013!

You won what award for hot tub services where??? Yeah that's what I thought....So, you run your neck with multiple smear ads on Craigslist everyday in Portland and you've gone to "pissed consumer" and "rip off report" and post like a burnt customer?? Get a grip fool nobody buys your pathetic lies with your constant harassment here and everywhere else. THIS FREAKS MO IS WRITING WITH HIS CAPS LOCKED IN SO IF YOU SEE ANYBODY ADVERTISING WITH ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IT'S DANIEL TRUSSELL AKA

MY USED HOT TUB PRO

PORTLAND HOT TUB REPAIR

CERTIFIED HOT TUB REPAIR

THE OLD HOT TUB FACTORY HOT SPRINGS SPA REPAIR TILLAMOOK HOT TUB REPAIR A quick search of Yamhill County records show mr.

Trussell's rein of terror on good folks! Watch out!

Watch the video and protect yourself and your neighbors!kptv.com/video?clipId=7324492&autostart=true

to Scotty #1228488

Good god you're pathetic!I Googled your VERY LONG rap sheet and saw that you're a hustler.

You're an embarassment and nobody on here is going to believe one ounce of your bullsh*t. The world will be a better place once your gone and that's a fact.

~ Christy D.Hawkins from Charlotte, NC.

Portland, Oregon, United States #889137

kptv.com/video?clipId=7324492&autostart=true

Download this for an education on who is running these scam smear ad campaign on Pacific Hot Tub Solutions it's really easy to see why after coping and pasting this Fox 12 special reports on a Portland Hot Tub Scammer!Watch the video!

He runs these companies watch out for them DO NOT HIRE HIM!

OR YOU'LL BE SORRY YOU DID!

My used hot tub pro

Certified Hot Tub Repair

The old hot tub factory Portland Hot Tub Repair Watch out for the key phrases he uses like, "TEAM HOT TUB REPAIR" or "CERTIFIED HOT TUB REPAIR" Theirs no such thing and he is just trying to bait people with his self proclaimed "certified hot tub repair" it's all BS watch video of the spa he reconditioned that's a FIRE HAZARD!!!! Hey danny boy your day is going to come and theirs a CLASS ACTION SUIT against you and your a liar on the video and a fake in the field quit spending your time trying to tarnish the glowing reviews PHTS has. Your a joke and that's why I'm blasting your video everywhere to alert potential customers and keep you away from the industry I'v also contacted the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals about your actions and behaviors around Portland which their looking into it! Your finished when they find out about the REAL dan trussell from Banks, Oregon.

Drives white truck!?? If you've read to this point I don't like this anymore than you do but we as a company, needed to do something...

Facebook we have over 10,000 followers who love what we do. And, our super service awards one from Angie's list in the Portland chapter for 2013! A quick look up and you'll see we are all about it and back it up! www.pacifichottubsolutions.com check out our website to learn more about us (the truth) and check out all the sweet refurbished spas for sale from Oregon City and Lincoln City Shops!

We are four years old and we are pushing the envelope with our approach to customer service with hot tubs and swim spas. Look to PHTS and find a company you can trust for all your hot tub needs! Scott GM PHTS 503-913-2189 Wouldn't you stand up for your company if someone was trying to smear your reputation? I thought so!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Milwaukie, Oregon, United States #863914

I looked up Pacific Hot Tub Solutions and they have an A- BBB and accredited!Over 8000 likes on Facebook?

Yeah it really looks like PHTS has it going on and these so called customer reviews with photos? Who does that but a crazy ex-lover or a fired punk employee?

I am going to go check them out for myself and score a sweet used hot tub!From Scott!