Pacific Hot Tub Solutions - Never do business with these people. Kim, the owner is a liar. Pacific Hot Tub Scam
Never do business with these people.Kim, the owner is a liar and poor business person.
If you claim to have a problem she will point the finger at everyone else but herself. I am an electrician who has wired a 100 hot tubs and know exactly how to wire them regardless of the manufacturer. I know how to read schematic. Anyway, friends purchased a tub from these guys in Lincoln City and asked me to wire it and I did.
The tech came out while I was there and said I wired it wrong because the GFI was tripping. I explained that I did not wire it wrong, showed him the wiring diagram and he said he didn't have time to argue with me and said call when we have it wired correctly. The spa was a Sundance spa, so being fair and wanting to be sure I didn't make a mistake, I called Sundance Spa and talked with them over the phone and even emailed them pictures of how I wired it. They said it was wired correctly.
Called PHTS back and they basically told my friends to pound sand and how they had a lot of problems with how electricians wire their spas. So after a lot of back and forth they said they would come get the spa, take it back to there shop and test it (who does that?) and if there wasn't a problem with the spa there would be a transport fee. The folks at Sundance even said that was a bad idea because they aren't designed to be moved all over, it can damage the seals, crack hoses etc. So they get the tub back to their shop and guess what, it had a bad part that was causing a short.
Then Kim was as nice as pie and acted like none of the previous experience ever happened. What do you know, brought it back, hooked it up to the wiring I had installed and it worked for about 6 months, then had another problem with the filter and shutting off with a low flow light on. My friends bought a new tub and threw that one away, rather than try to deal with Kim on a warranty ($3500.00 out the window). None of this story is fabricated, it happened exactly like this and it took 3 weeks to resolve.
So the people that are writing good reviews obviously didn't have a problem but if you do, be for warned, Kim is never wrong until you prove her wrong. Not exactly the "customer is always right" kind of company.
Before you buy from them, go to another hot tub place and mention these guys and they will tell you the same thing.This company has a bad reputation in the spa business.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad company to buy a hot tub from.
- Product or service
- Pacific Hot Tub Solutions Repair
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "Purchased a couch in February of this year 2015. We have only had it for 6 months. The cushion fabric underneath is already ripped, the cushions are flat. The..."
- "I was having alcohol withdrawals, shakes, delusions and went to the VA emergency in Portland OR. they kept me on day 9/11/2016 and sent me home. I was still suffering..."
- "Blind Spot warning fails. I have provided a video and have taken their mechanic out while it was failing, but Nissan won't fix the problem. Dealership..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."