Pacific Hot Tub Solutions - Never do business with these people. Kim, the owner is a liar. Pacific Hot Tub Scam
Never do business with these people.Kim, the owner is a liar and poor business person.
If you claim to have a problem she will point the finger at everyone else but herself. I am an electrician who has wired a 100 hot tubs and know exactly how to wire them regardless of the manufacturer. I know how to read schematic. Anyway, friends purchased a tub from these guys in Lincoln City and asked me to wire it and I did.
The tech came out while I was there and said I wired it wrong because the GFI was tripping. I explained that I did not wire it wrong, showed him the wiring diagram and he said he didn't have time to argue with me and said call when we have it wired correctly. The spa was a Sundance spa, so being fair and wanting to be sure I didn't make a mistake, I called Sundance Spa and talked with them over the phone and even emailed them pictures of how I wired it. They said it was wired correctly.
Called PHTS back and they basically told my friends to pound sand and how they had a lot of problems with how electricians wire their spas. So after a lot of back and forth they said they would come get the spa, take it back to there shop and test it (who does that?) and if there wasn't a problem with the spa there would be a transport fee. The folks at Sundance even said that was a bad idea because they aren't designed to be moved all over, it can damage the seals, crack hoses etc. So they get the tub back to their shop and guess what, it had a bad part that was causing a short.
Then Kim was as nice as pie and acted like none of the previous experience ever happened. What do you know, brought it back, hooked it up to the wiring I had installed and it worked for about 6 months, then had another problem with the filter and shutting off with a low flow light on. My friends bought a new tub and threw that one away, rather than try to deal with Kim on a warranty ($3500.00 out the window). None of this story is fabricated, it happened exactly like this and it took 3 weeks to resolve.
So the people that are writing good reviews obviously didn't have a problem but if you do, be for warned, Kim is never wrong until you prove her wrong. Not exactly the "customer is always right" kind of company.
Before you buy from them, go to another hot tub place and mention these guys and they will tell you the same thing.This company has a bad reputation in the spa business.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad company to buy a hot tub from.
- Product or service
- Pacific Hot Tub Solutions Repair
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "I'm an IT guy and I bought a sweet spa from PHTS. The reviews are posted every month from the same dude just a new spin?!! If you have a..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "I thought if lost your part of your diamond will replace it even what even happened, I didn't know you, I have to take every six months now life time..."
- "I looked online for Breguet replica watches and SwissWatches seemed OK - they come up as ReplicaWatches138 online and have a lot of different names that they change regularly when..."
- "I ORDERED a COMFORTABLE FABRIC COVERED, CAMO COLORED, AUTO-INFLATABLE LIFE JACKET (full size) by item number listed with picture and description as advertised on their website - I received..."