Lincoln City, Oregon
1.2K views

Update by user Jun 27, 2014

Hot tub fraud in Lincoln City. Time to take some responsability Kim Priest and Scott Stogsdill. You can not blame your companys problems on other people!

Original review posted by user Jun 27, 2014

Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub and when the salesman said "let's go get you financed" I said I have not found anything I like he left me there and went to help someone else and fully disrespected me and my family. I guess if your not going to buy right then and there, they have NO time for you? I do not recommend! I have since found a company who listened to MY needs and I saved a grip of cash buying elsewhere. Look to other hot tub companies to do business with. Typical salespeople and BIG business sales tactics. BUYER BEWARE!!! pacific hot tub solutions lincoln city oregon HOT TUB REPAIR IN LINCOLN CITY SCAM.

WE FOUND OUT THAT PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS IN LINCOLN CITY AND PORTLAND WAS BUSTED BY THE OREGON DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE FOR FRAUD WITH BAIT AND SWITCH

Be careful of Scott Stogsdill and Kim Priest They have been busted by the police for grand theft, meth, robbery and burglary.

Had an Experience with Pacific Hot Tub Solutions?

Comments

Pacific Hot tub Solutions is a bad company with a long history of consumer fraud.The company is a holding company owed by known *** man SCOTT STOGSDILL.

Go to the web site ARREST,ORG and you will be shocked about the crimes of this man. Scam after scam are the trademarks of SCOTT STOGSDILL.

The public is at danger from this company, selling old unsafe hot tubs from dilapidated storefronts in LINCOLN CITY AND OREGON CITY.

Scott Stogsdill posts lies and slander about the legitimate hot tub companies.

He spends a great deal of his time posting lies about Dan Trussell.

The Washington County Sherrifs office have issued a no contact order against Scott Stogsdill and his partner KIM PRIEST.

They have been band from stalking Mr Trussell and his family.Bad man and woman with a long line of hot tub fraud.

BE CAREFULL

See more information at Arrest.org Search "Scott Stogsdill" you will find the State of Oregon report on unsafe hot tubs at Pacific Hot Tub Solutions.

This review is so obviously a lie.First off i know the friendly, knowledgeable staff at Pacific Hot Tub Solutions.

They never just walk away from a customer. Having said that, i also know that they do not offer financing so wherever you were shopping it wasn't there.

They offer they spas at half the price of new mainly to avoid a person needing financing in order to afford one.If you're going to lie, at least do your homework first.

Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States #970112

What a freak stalker!Where the *** did this lunatic gather those pix at?

Straight stalker freak with nothing to do but bully a hot tub company on the internet? I know this company pacific hot tub solutions has won awards and employs real certified pool and spa operators and service techs.

My money's on PHTS!!!Leave the hot tub shop alone bully!??

Vancouver, Washington, United States #916235

Theirs the truth to the certified lunatic hot tub repair tech posting all this bs on a legit hot tub refurbishing shop?Wow, you really come up with the suspect customer testimonies and drama you build is pathetic!

Nobody cares as soon as they see the video your done and your stories on Angie's list top hot tub companies for 2013 going on 2014! Join the 12,700 that follow us on Facebook and find the hot tub shop you've searching for?

Google "hot tubs for sale Portland" Their you will find the ones with an address who pay their dues dan!Go eat a sandwich and go find something to do with your ENVY!

Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States #914900

I bought a hot tub from this man SCOTT STOGSDILL of PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS..At first he seemed nice and sincere when he was showing me his hot tubs he always had a know it all attitude showing me things in the most minute detail.

He really seemed on his game.

So i took the chance and bought a tub from him. two weeks after i picked it up and got it wired and full the tub was very noisy and would not heat up past 85!!!!! After leaving 7 messages for him he scheduled a time to come out and "Take care of it" not only was he 3 hours late for our appointment but also charged me for him showing up...

He didn't even have the right motor and said he would be back.... That was 4 months ago and still no word.

then had the police called on ME for calling him so much..... 12 calls in 4 months i believe is LENIENT WHEN I GAVE YOU $3000!!!!!! I for one don't like being taken.

He manipulates the law to get what he wants. YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!!

I should have done my research and figured out who this crook really is. Trust me when i say shocked....

Don't believe me?

Look for yourself.

GOOGLE scott stogsdill hot tub.Also goggle pics to see the crooks mug shoots for fraud.

to Dan Sloan Lincoln City, Oregon, United States #914941

This is a copy of a review posted against "Used Hot Tub Pro" on this website!!!!!!!look us up on Facebook Angie's List or even BBB.

This is simply Dan and Stan playing dirty tricks against their toughest competitor. P.H.T.S. We must really be getting to them!?!?!?! try actually taking care of your customers "Used Hot Tub Pro" then you might actually have a fighting chance in this industry....

What Chance you have left any way...Your Customers are running to us like rats from a sinking ship!

to Nathan Palm Springs, California, United States #915249

THE OWNER OF YOUR COMPANY PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN TRYING MAKE IT IN HOT TUBS. MOST TIMES SCOTT STOGSDILL JUST ENDS UP IN JAIL.

YOUR BOSSES MAIN PROBLEM IS HE DOES THINGS THE CRIME WAY NOT THE RIGHT WAY.

THE SHIP IS SINKING.

IT MUST BE VERY SLOW AT PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS. POSTING LIES AND SLANDER ABOUT THE SUCSSESES IN HOT TUBS.

SCOTT STOGSDILL IS JUST ENVIOUS OF THE COMPANYS WHO DO THINGS RIGHT.

Portland, Oregon, United States #906946

kptv.com/video?clipId=7324492&autostart=true

This is DAN TRUSSELL LOOK HIM UP BEFORE GIVING HIM ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY HE IS A COMPLETE LUNATIC WHO CRYS ABOUT EVERYBODY'S SUCCESSES AND TRIES TO TALK SMACK LIKE HE'S GOT ANYTHING TO SAY???ALL BS AND TALK!

NOT A LEGIT CUSTOMER!

WATCH THE VIDEO AND I SWEAR YOU'LL TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND KNOW THIS, THESE ARE HIS NEW SCAM HOT TUB COMPANIES; WATCH OUT FOR THEM! ESPECIALLY ON GOOGLE!

MY USED HOT TUB PRO....GOOGLE IT!

THE OLD HOT TUB FACTORY...GOOGLE IT!

PORTLAND HOT TUB REPAIR SERVICE....GOOGLE IT! CERTIFIED HOT TUB REPAIR...GOOGLE IT! HOT SPRINGS HOT TUB REPAIR HOT SPRINGS SPA REPAIR OREGON HOT TUB REPAIR SPA REPAIR SPECIALIST AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!

WHENEVER YOU SEE "CAP LOCKS" IN THE AD RUN!!! GO AND LOOK AT ALL HIS ADS WITH NO ADDRESSES? HE'S ABOUT READY TO GET CHECKED BY GOOGLE THEMSELVES, FOR HIS GROSS DISRESPECT FOR ABUSING THE RULES! DANNY BOY YOU REALLY ARE EVERYTHING YOU CLAIM SOMEONE ELSE IS?

OWN WHAT YOU DO AND GROW UP AND COMPETE WITH HONOR!

PAY YOUR DUES AND BECOME A LEGIT HOT TUB COMPANY OTHERWISE BACK OFF AND WATCH HOW THE BIG BOYS DO IT!HAVE A GOOD TURKEY DAY DANIEL!

to bossman Cathedral City, California, United States #913831

TIME TO FIND AN EXIT PLAN MR STOGSDILL.

YOUR FRAUD LLC PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS IS SINKING.

WE PUT YOU IN THE ANGERY CHAIR AND IN THE ANGERY CHAIR YOU WILL STAY.

SOME LEAD SOME FOLLOW

YOU CAN BE ME:)

to bossman Oregon City, Oregon, United States #914283

He really seemed on his game.

He manipulates the law to get what he wants. YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!!

Don't believe me?