5.0

I'm an IT guy and I bought a sweet spa from PHTS.The reviews are posted every month from the same dude just a new spin?!!

If you have a brain at all you will not believe such hatred and miss out on a hot tub? Go in there and see for yourself I bought the second trip over after I saw everyone wants to finance and these days I let no one, especially salesman control and posses my personal info credit score.

I saved and I scored at PHTS under $4,000 with nothing but my name and address!By the way they came out and made sure my water chems were perfect true caring and no charge.

This reviewer shared experience about reliable warranty and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Pacific Hot Tub Solutions and uploaded a picture. the best about pacific hot tub solutions spa repair from Pacific Hot Tub Solutions was honest. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pacific Hot Tub Solutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Pacific Hot Tub Solutions to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pacific Hot Tub Solutions?

Comments

I'm not the same guy and they ripped me off

Sherwood, Oregon, United States #1172660

Stop the lies Scott Stogsdill.Your house of cards is falling.

Pacific Hot Tub Solutions is a fraud to buy a hot tub from.Be carefull of Scott and Kim Stogsdill.