Pacific Hot Tub Solutions - Anyone that would hustle a little old lady should be ashamed of themselves
My mom bought a hot tub from their Lincoln city store only to have it close a week later.Was strung along for 3 weeks before I could get proper sub panel.Was told it was going to be drop shipped to Platt Electric in Newport Or.Once at Platt they had no idea what I was talking about.Once the panel was received at a extra cost of 330.00 dollars A certified electrician installed said sub panel.Once there was power to the hot tub that's when we discovere heater did not work and several of the led lights were not working.They also sold my mom the tub with a three year warranty but delivered it with a one year warranty.The top was suppose to be in good shape or a new one would be supplied.Well all the straps on the top were torn off and there was a tear in the bottom of the cover.There was also over 40 screw exposed screw holes in the siding of the tub.After contacting the store in Oregon City I was told a repair man would be at my house in 2 1/2 weeks.After waiting all this time and taking off from work for the third time they called and said they could not make it.After waiting two more days for them to call I contacted them only to be told I needed to supply them with a electrical inspection permit.They said it was my fault the hot tub didn't work.I hired two different electricians to check the tub and test the heater.The heater failed for both electricians.I was willing to do all the repairs on the tub out of pocket.All I wanted was for Pacific Hot tub Solutions to honor the warranty on the heater and they couldn't even do that.Buyer Beware.....This is the most dishonest company I have ever delt with in the state of Oregon.Anyone that would hustle a little old lady should be ashamed of themselves..
•do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Pacific Hot Tub Solutions Repair
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "After seeing a few bad reviews we decided to go ahead with GMP. We just had a good feeling about it. I am here to report that we had an..."
- "Purewater Pools in Nepean Ontario sold us a Sundance tub 10 years ago. Sales and service was awesome. We "upgraded" as the Sundance was pretty worn out and this tub..."
- "The following is a listing of events leaving me with an extreme level of frustration with this company. I have attempted to fix it via their “Customer Service” pathways to..."
- "Groomer said they knew how to groom a Papillion. I verified when I made the appointment, and twice when I dropped him off. The groomer even sounded upset..."
- "Hello, I first tried the free 7-day trial of PPG over 2 months ago as I was looking for any additional help with chronic pain due to..."
- "I purchased 3 kohler, landena model number 2215 sinks believing that they were 21 by 14 because that was the e-faucets web page showed their the items description. I..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."