Pacific Hot Tub Solutions - Anyone that would hustle a little old lady should be ashamed of themselves
My mom bought a hot tub from their Lincoln city store only to have it close a week later.Was strung along for 3 weeks before I could get proper sub panel.Was told it was going to be drop shipped to Platt Electric in Newport Or.Once at Platt they had no idea what I was talking about.Once the panel was received at a extra cost of 330.00 dollars A certified electrician installed said sub panel.Once there was power to the hot tub that's when we discovere heater did not work and several of the led lights were not working.They also sold my mom the tub with a three year warranty but delivered it with a one year warranty.The top was suppose to be in good shape or a new one would be supplied.Well all the straps on the top were torn off and there was a tear in the bottom of the cover.There was also over 40 screw exposed screw holes in the siding of the tub.After contacting the store in Oregon City I was told a repair man would be at my house in 2 1/2 weeks.After waiting all this time and taking off from work for the third time they called and said they could not make it.After waiting two more days for them to call I contacted them only to be told I needed to supply them with a electrical inspection permit.They said it was my fault the hot tub didn't work.I hired two different electricians to check the tub and test the heater.The heater failed for both electricians.I was willing to do all the repairs on the tub out of pocket.All I wanted was for Pacific Hot tub Solutions to honor the warranty on the heater and they couldn't even do that.Buyer Beware.....This is the most dishonest company I have ever delt with in the state of Oregon.Anyone that would hustle a little old lady should be ashamed of themselves..
•do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Pacific Hot Tub Solutions Repair
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "This is my fourth experience with a bait and switch scam at the Lowe's in Hattiesburg, MS. I have reported two of them to corporate, but they..."
- "I was having a higher grade liner put into my 15 x 30 above ground pool because the pool was leaking from the bottom. This is what they found!..."
- "Bought pool in 2010. It started to rust in 2012, tried to get the situation remedied without any luck, did not know what parts to get the cost of..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "Groomer said they knew how to groom a Papillion. I verified when I made the appointment, and twice when I dropped him off. The groomer even sounded upset..."
- "Been living here for 2 in half years they gave me a 60 Day notice because i had called Code Enforcement theirs rats/roaches in my freezer/kitchen cabinets are gross on..."
- "I purchased 3 kohler, landena model number 2215 sinks believing that they were 21 by 14 because that was the e-faucets web page showed their the items description. I..."