Pacific Hot Tub Solutions - Sold me a defective hot tub!
The manger told me I was getting a used hot tub that had been fully checked out and in good working order, he personally did the work himself.However it was spitting ball bearings and had a frozen valve, 2 broken jets and one of the pumps was not working, many other issues as well.
I asked the owner for a refund or to fix the issues at no additional cost. She said I was 1 in 1000 unhappy customers and she did not care and hung up on me, three separate times.
She said I agreed to as is..which is not true.ef46a15 review #241876
You may also like
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "it was memorial weekend we was there Friday night the 23 24 25 and we left the 26 there address is 14090 e evans avenue..."
- "I bought back-splash tiles from home depot in the summer 2012. It took me weeks to get hold of their installation workers as they charged and promised to provide a..."
- "I took advantage of their "if you buy something now you will get free shipping for 24 hours" ya forgot about that. You have to find a specific item that..."
- "I am a florist from out of town. I ordered a standing spray to stand at my Aunt's casket. I think they thought since I was out of town, I..."
- "I bought a gas grill at Menards in Osage Beach Missouri in July of 2014 I've used it maybe 12 times it's a thermos grill and I went to use..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "HORRIBLE!!! Stay away! Too bad I couldn't give them ZERO stars! Below you'll see the letter I sent to Mor's corporate office! I just wanted to express my serious dissatisfaction with..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."