The manger told me I was getting a used hot tub that had been fully checked out and in good working order, he personally did the work himself.However it was spitting ball bearings and had a frozen valve, 2 broken jets and one of the pumps was not working, many other issues as well.
I asked the owner for a refund or to fix the issues at no additional cost. She said I was 1 in 1000 unhappy customers and she did not care and hung up on me, three separate times.
She said I agreed to as is..which is not true.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hot Tub
- Review category
- Household Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "I'm an IT guy and I bought a sweet spa from PHTS. The reviews are posted every month from the same dude just a new spin?!! If you have a..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "We went to the theater at the old mill in Bend Or had to wait outside for 20 minutes to get a ticket another 45 minutes in line for popcorn..."
- "Sooo unhappy, reserved ahead of time, went in 2 days in advance to make sure I had everything taken care of so that day of pick up would be..."
- "I ordered a high quality wig for my daughter's Christmas present. I thought I was doing the right thing by spending over $300.00 for a top of the line wig that..."
- "Although Sleep Train didn't actually have an opportunity to replace the mattress in 90 days or less due to the mattress breaking down after the 90 days... our issue is..."
- " Wow!! .... Wow! I'm absolutely speechless. I don't know where to start from or how to explain how sad I feel. I usually stay away from the Gresham location because there product is all..."
- "Annette Thor DBA Connecticut Homes & Commercial took my down payment and did nothing for me. She took the money and ran. Annette Thor DBA Connecticut Homes & Commercial took..."