Pacific Hot Tub Solutions - Sold me a defective hot tub!
The manger told me I was getting a used hot tub that had been fully checked out and in good working order, he personally did the work himself.However it was spitting ball bearings and had a frozen valve, 2 broken jets and one of the pumps was not working, many other issues as well.
I asked the owner for a refund or to fix the issues at no additional cost. She said I was 1 in 1000 unhappy customers and she did not care and hung up on me, three separate times.
She said I agreed to as is..which is not true.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "I ordered a high quality wig for my daughter's Christmas present. I thought I was doing the right thing by spending over $300.00 for a top of the line wig that..."
- "We went to the theater at the old mill in Bend Or had to wait outside for 20 minutes to get a ticket another 45 minutes in line for popcorn..."
- "I purchased an expensive set of sheets from Luxor Linens and removed them from their package and washed them before first use (in accordance with the stated wash/dry process)...."
- "I had the same experience. 24 hour chargers website stated it was selling a "Genuine Apple MacPro charger" it even had the picture of the Apple on the charger! When..."
- "Hi sorry for my english, i m french. i translate with google. I bought the script ad network here: https://www.acybersolutions.com/ they are thieves, do not buy. I can provide all the evidence to..."
- "We purchased a new mattress and box springs from Mattress one and it did not last more than three months. I'm still paying them for a product that is doing..."