Pacific Hot Tub Solutions - Sold me a defective hot tub!

Jun 07, 2011
review #241876

The manger told me I was getting a used hot tub that had been fully checked out and in good working order, he personally did the work himself.However it was spitting ball bearings and had a frozen valve, 2 broken jets and one of the pumps was not working, many other issues as well.

I asked the owner for a refund or to fix the issues at no additional cost. She said I was 1 in 1000 unhappy customers and she did not care and hung up on me, three separate times.

She said I agreed to as is..which is not true.

a98af47
Had an experience with Pacific Hot Tub Solutions?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Tom

Aug 22

I bought a hot tub from this man SCOTT STOGSDILL of PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS. .At first he seemed nice and sincere when he was showing me his hot tubs he always had a know it all attitude showing me things in the most minute detail.
He really seemed on his game. So i took the chance and bought a tub from him. two weeks after i picked it up and got it wired and full the tub was very noisy and would not heat up past 85!!!!! After leaving 7 messages for him he scheduled a time to come out and "Take care of it" not only was he 3 hours late for our appointment but also charged me for him showing up...
He didn't even have the right motor and said he would be back.... That was 4 months ago and still no word. then had the police called on ME for calling him so much..... 12 calls in 4 months i believe is LENIENT WHEN I GAVE YOU $3000!!!!!! I for one don't like being taken.
He manipulates the law to get what he wants. YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!! I should have done my research and figured out who this crook really is. Trust me when i say shocked....
Don't believe me? Look for yourself.
GOOGLE scott stogsdill hot tub. also goggle pics to see the crooks mug shoots for fraud.

0 9 Reply
nathan.soll92563

Aug 23 Lincoln City, Oregon

This is a copy of a review from our competitors and pasted to a review on us. look up Oregon hot tub repair on this web site and the review matches pretty much word for word. taking what your customers say about you and trying to pass it off as us huh Danny boy...things must be getting bad for you to act like your us...

10 1 Reply
deedee

Sep 06 Portland, Oregon

Your so off base and completely obsessed!! All these reviews are from you FREAK! You have got to be kidding me? You have such a boring life to mess with people and this blah blah blah site? If anyone believes this lunatic please go buy a hot tub from him! Med line freak!

3 2 Reply
nathan.soll92563

Aug 21 Lincoln City, Oregon

As the manager of P.H.T.S. Lincoln city location i urge you not to to listen to these slander filled nonsense adds posted by our competitor. Dan Trussell with Portland hot tub repair, certified hot tub repair, old hot tub factory, and my used hot tub pro. why opperating under so many names? its because hes been ripping people off since 1989 and every time they finally get him to stop being a crook under one name he starts another campaign of swill under another name till the "heat" is off of him. if you want to be truly educated on P.H.T.S. you only have to look as far as BBB, Angie's List, even Google or Facebook. The truth is that yes we are young as a company and have had hurdles like any other this slander campaign is just that another hurdle. only being in business for Four years and building to what we are now as a company is tremendous! starting from nothing to being a multi-faceted multi-location local chain says its self. Dan is only trying to hurt what he never will accomplish with illegitimacy.
now personally i take his attack on us as a last hope of degenerate man named Dan and nothing more. Scott and Kim are amazing people who's only down fall i can see after knowing them as long as i have. Is simply that they dont give themselves enough credit for what they have created as a company and as an employer. all people have a past but the future truly is what you make of it. my name Nathan Soll i grew up locally in Gladstone OR, i come from a blue collar family

7 2 Reply
MR T

Sep 06 Portland, Oregon

MR TRUSSELL SHOULD SUE YOU NATHAN AND PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS. YOU SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. YOU ARE SPREADING LIES AND AND SLANDER. CHECK YOUR FACTS. NOT ONE OF YOUR "FACTS" IS CORRECT. CLEAN UP YOUR ACT NATHEN AND PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS!

2 5 Reply
nathan

Sep 23 Lincoln City, Oregon

Spreading Lies and Deception is your game pal. Our customers come to us because their tired of the lies. People want to hire companies that will take care of their problem from start to finish. Not just take their money and run. Our light will stay on and our doors always open because people are tired of being taken advantage of. People come to us for honesty and quality in service. They stay with us for the personal attention to every customer we provide day in and day out.

5 0 Reply
nathan

Sep 23 Lincoln City, Oregon

Oh and P.S. the "Caps Lock" button is on the middle left hand side of your key board im getting a head ache from reading your *** posts ALL IN CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 0 Reply
Bill

Jun 27 Rochester, New York

Lincoln City Oregon hot tub scam. We got burned in Lincoln City by Pacific Hot Tub Solutions.
Do not get taken by Pacific Hot Tub Solutions
scott and his gang of gypsy's are looking to take your money! Do not let it happen to you!
What a waste of time RUDE and the warranty was a joke the prices are outrageous for rat infested free hot tubs. The attorney general of the state of Oregon can give you more info about the owner who was convicted in Clatsop County for ripping people off involving hot tubs. Just thought I would share with CL users since I saw they are all over in Service and General with there ads. Running BS ads everyday 5-10 times a day? Get a life dude, CL isn't designed for ONLINE PREDATORS LIKE YOU sCOTT!
Everyone on CL knows who to do business with and who to stay away from. DUMB *** sCOTT. ? Reality check.... get legit and THEN you can play with the big boy ! DUMB *** SCOT.

Jan 15

Watch out for there GM Scott. He is a METH addict sleeping with the owner of PHTS eho is also a fellow crackhead. SCOTT is also the STOP N GO BANDIT from Seaside Oregon. A convicted felon. PHTS rips people off. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! SCAM SCAM SCAM. just look on craigs list and type in hot tub. you will see all the posts from people WARNING YOU about PHTS.

2 5 Reply
PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS

Dec 04, 2013 Oregon City, Oregon

WE GOT A BAD HOT TUB DEAL AT PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS. The worst part was the owner and manager. We have never been treated so poorly by a company. We wish we never answered the post on Craigslist by Pacific Hot Tub Solutions. the manager Scott lied to us, We found out latter his name in the hot tub industry is "Slick Scott" from what we found out from other hot tub people he has a long line of bad hot tub deals. The owner Kim has threatened to sue us if we do not stop telling the truth about her company. We have asked her to leave us alone but she will not stop harassing us. It got so bad we had to have the police issue a no contact order on Kim and scott the owner and manager. BUYER BEWARE ON PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS. THEY NEED TO FIND A BETTER WAY TO RUN THEIR COMPANY. Pacific Hot Tub solutions sells old bad condition hot tubs to the unknowing public. They offer no help after the sale and the warranty is worthless. DON'T GET SCAMMED BY THIS COMPANY WHO THINKS YOUR A SUCKER AND WANTS TO TAKE YOUR MONEY! DON'T FALL VICTIM TO PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS GAME! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM. DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM OR YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING TO HOLD ACCOUNTABLE!?? DO NOT GIVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS. We are going to report this companys actions to The Oregon department of Justice consumer affairs line. RECONDITIONED HOT TUBS OREGON THEY ARE NOT

Sarah Justice

Sarah

2 3 Reply
Nicky Taylor

Dec 02, 2013 Portland, Oregon

:( :( DON'T GET SCAMMED BY THIS PUNK WHO THINKS YOUR A SUCKER (PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS' )

DON'T GET SCAMMED BY THIS PUNK WHO THINKS YOUR A SUCKER (PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS)

DON'T GET SCAMMED BY THIS PUNK WHO THINKS YOUR A SUCKER AND WANTS TO ***! DON'T FALL VICTIM TO HIS GAME!

WATCH OUT FOR :cry scott stogsdill HE HIDES BEHIND a girl named Kim Nelson Priest :cry and a fraud LLC named pacific hot tub solutions TO TRY TO IMPRESS YOU TO THINK HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING WHICH HE DOES NOT. scott feals inadequate he is always trying to be like the big boys in the hot tub game. He never measures up.!

scott HAS BEEN SCAMMING PEOPLE SINCE 1980! AND, IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE NEGATIVE SLANDERING ADS ON CRAIGSLIST . HE IS INVOLVED WITH A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! hE WAS BUSTED FOR FRAUD, METH, AND HEROIN AND RIPPING CONSUMERS OFF ON HOT TUBS.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR STAY FAR AWAY FROM HIM. DON'T BELIEVE ME WELL TRY LOOKING HIM UP ANY OF HIS FRAUD LLC COMPANY "PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS' A JUNK COMPANIE DESIGNED AS A SCAPEGOAT!

scared

Nov 07, 2013 Oregon City, Oregon

"You better watch your back !"

Actions
kim (5cb196ba26b9380f8c250bd85314d511@reply.craigslist.org)Add to contacts 11:09 AM
To: z7ckd-4164533348@sale.craigslist.org

"I'm coming after you, Danny Boy. You think Scott is the one you have to watch out for. Well you have now made it personal against me and I am going to make you pay ! You better watch your back and advise your family to do the same. I'm through with you ! You are a rat hiding in your hole but I am gonna put your neck in a trap and snap it off ! "

THIS IS THE EMAIL JUST SENT TO ME BY THE OWNER OF PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS COMPANY KIM NELSON PRIEST.

We caught the owner of Pacific Hot Tub Solutions on our farm between our greenhouses. She had snuck on to our land with a big scarry man looking to hurt me, my kids, and wife.WE BUSTED HER WITH OUR SECURITY CAMERAS.

SHE HAS BEEN WARNED BY THE POLICE TO HAVE NO CONTACT WITH US.

WE HAVE BEEN STALKED BY KIM PRIEST FOR YEARS.

It gives her power to threaten and intimidate people.

Kim Priest has given us unwanted or obsessive attention. Kim Priests Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and include following us in person. Stalking is a criminal offense.

Kim Nelson Priests unwanted contact directly communicates a threat and places us the victim in fear.

Kim Priest

2 4 Reply
Scared

Nov 07, 2013 Oregon City, Oregon

"You better watch your back !""You better watch your back !"

Actions
To: z7ckd-4164533348@sale.craigslist.org

SHE HAS BEEN WARNED BY THE POLICE TO HAVE NO CONTACT WITH US.

WE HAVE BEEN STALKED BY KIM PRIEST FOR YEARS.

It gives her power to threaten and intimidate people.

1 3 Reply
BILL

Nov 27, 2013 Portland, Oregon

Kim Nelson Priest stalkes us. See has given us unwanted and obsessive attention.

Kim Nelson Priests behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and include following us in person.
She is a twisted person.

dearhead

Sep 06 Portland, Oregon

You are very pathetic person to hate on a hot tub company who's kicking ***! Over 8000 likes on Facebook says your 1 in 8000!

DOJ

Oct 24, 2013

Don't get taken by this hot tub company -- Pacific Hot Tub Solutions - (Oregon City)
Don't get taken by this hot tub ***-man who sells hot tubs out of a old car repair shop in Oregon City.

State Corporation Division LLC fraud, They are a crooked company, working under the radar of anything legitimate. Consumers need to be aware of them and protect yourself from this fraud company.

Pacific Hot Tub Solutions has a long list of people they have scammed. Taken their money and never fixed their hot tub. Sold them a hot tub over the phone, cashed the check and never delivered the hot tub.

Shifting eyes, arrogant attitude. The owner scares us.
Also, anyone who has been taken by this company is encouraged to email me. If enough of us ban together we can make a difference and protect others from being harmed. There is power in numbers. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ... Show more

2 3 Reply

Apr 26

I have info you may find interesting concerning the scammers. email me @ yousuck812@gmail.com put "not a scammer" in the subject line

0 2 Reply
STALKED BY SCOTT STOGSDILL

Sep 28, 2013 Oregon City, Oregon

Do not get taken by Pacific Hot Tub Solutions

Steve

Sep 26, 2013 Oregon City, Oregon

WARNING: Spa hot tub move removal :( :( :( :(
I just had an old hot tub removed by Pacific Hot Tub Solutions of Oregon City. They engaged in a classic low-ball scheme where they quoted a low price, $250, over the phone to remove my 15-year old spa, but then presented me with a much higher bill, $350, upon completion of the job. They stated the reason for the higher bill was because the spa was old. That's strange -- how often does a customer pay to get rid of a new spa? And they were able to move the spa from the back yard to the flatbed trailer in about 5 minutes.

They also patiently explained to me that the reason for the higher price was because they were able to remove the spa without having to cut it apart, which would have cost more. So, they were charging me more because they saved me money.

Most concerning, the paperwork presented said the job was expected to be between $300 and $350, so the $250 quote over the phone was an outright lie.

The morals of this story are:
- Beware of Pacific Hot Tub Solutions of Oregon City.
- Get the quote in writing, not just over the phone.
- Ask the movers what quote they're operating under before any work starts, or

1-20 of 76 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pacific Hot Tub Solutions.
Filing a new complaint about
×